Monday, August 31, 2009

PLN1

"Did you know?"

By Karl Fisch

Today we watched "Did you know?" and I thought that this video really opened peoples eyes and made people realize how we aren't alone in this world and how other people in different countries are catching up withAmerica technologically and in education and that technology will practically take over the whole world one day and be smarter and faster than human beings. I was surprised how many people have actually watched and responded to that video even the government. Some of the facts on this video really made me think about the world and our country like how while we were watching that video 67 babies were born in the US alone. I also wondered how China could soon become the number one English speaking country in the world and how there could be that many Google searches every month. All in all I thought this was a really good video and a huge eye opener to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment